Saturday, February 09, 2008

If I only had a brain....

I killed mine last night.

I am sooooooooooooooo hungover.

Work party. After work party. After AFTER work party. Stumbling around Oslo trying to get a cab home. Paying so much for a cab that my mind is boggled (what is left of it that is). Going out in Oslo and staying out til after the trains stop running means dedicating some serious cash to getting home. Over 120usd for a cab ride. OUCH.

However, as my way of justifying the expense (not to mention the obvious benefit of not having to sleep in the streets) is the fact that the amount of alcohol and food I indulged in for free more than covered the cost of the cab. (Champagne, wine, Guinness. Guinness. Guinness.)

It's the next day that is the real price you pay.

I really cannot do that ever again.

Tomorrow...Amsterdam! I always meet the nicest people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!