Sunday, January 13, 2008

Proof that I am smarter than my husband*

An evening of quaffing wine of many colors starts winding down. We are all three sheets to the wind and it is a breezy evening.

Someone brings out a bottle of Jagermeister and says "Hey! Let's do shots!"

Which is the smart choice:

To say.... "Aw hell yeah, bitches, let's drink the shit out of that!", and start pounding shots of Jagermeister, Bailey's and Kahlua;

.... or....

To demur with a comment along the lines of, "Um, I'll pass. I like my brain cells in the somewhat cohesive format in which they now reside".

I think we know who did what in this scenario.

*Smartness mainly applies to instinct for self preservation, which I apparently have, and he does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!