Friday, February 27, 2009

this has got to be a joke

I mean, I know Ryanair sucks and I have stopped flying them.

But this? This is too much.

Of all the idiotic stupid things I have ever heard of…….

I am just not willing to go through shit like that to save money. Sorry, my life is too short to put up with that and I refuse to do it.

I will never, ever as long as I live fly again with RyanAir or any airline that would treat me with such disregard. I have way too many other choices for flights and I can absolutely decide who gets my money.

US airlines would be wise to not follow this example. People will only take so much.

In other news: Yeay! Weekend! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!