Friday, July 18, 2008

monster trucks in norway?


monster trucks in norway?, originally uploaded by karlakp.

Seriously? WTF? A monster truck rally is happening right outside our flat.

It's loud.

It's smokey.

There are motorcycles doing tricks while the music to "Knightrider" plays in the background.

My friend Pam tells me that all the Budweiser at her favorite grocery store is sold out. Coincidence? I think not.

My problem is that I am a leeeetle bit hungover and need a nap. Napping to the dulcet tones of monster trucks, motorcycles and the screams of Daisy Duke and Von Dutch wearin' wannabe white trash Norwegians is not helping my head.

In other news, I found out that the word for a grand prix style car race in Norwegian is a "fartsfest". Seriously. I am still laughing. And I am not making it up.

Life in Norway is not boring. Circuses? Monster Trucks? Fartfests? We got 'em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!