Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Because i am THAT lazy...

I'm going to link you back to what I was doing on or around this date every year since I started this blog back in 2004.

So..

What I was up to on April 12, 2009.

And on April 13, 2008.

And on April 11, 2007.


And on April 11, 2006.

April 13, 2005.

And my first blog post ever, because I started blogging in June 2004.

And as for today? Not much happened. Work. Wore a cute dress I got at Noa Noa that I love...very 1920's. Foot a it messed up, from tendonitis? Anyhow, it hurts and it is a bit swollen.

So not really anything to reflect on a year from now. (Though the sun came out and it was a lovely day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!