Friday, October 03, 2008

The debate, the hotel, the Dave

One of the main reasons I have ever envied rich people is because I envision them having a minion who brings them their morning coffee every day. I've always wanted that, to have my coffee brought to me, without my asking, just when I want it. This would be my main reason for wanting to be rich. (OK that and the private plane. But that is really it.)

This hotel brings me my morning coffee every day between 8:30 and 8:45. Just delivers it right to my door. They leave it outside and knock and go away.

I freaking LOVE that. It's like being rich, like I've hired a Coffee Fairy. Everyone should have a Coffee Fairy.

So now I am drinking my coffee and watching the Ellen Show. I heart Ellen. I love the way she dances.

I watched the debate with Dave last night. I just like that dude. How can I not? If you ever meet him, buy him a Jaegermeister right off the bat. Trust me on this one.

Anyhow, the debate. My main point I want to make here is this:

If you want FOUR MORE YEARS of yet another yutz saying NOOKYEWLAR instead of NEWKLEEAR, then for sure vote for McCain/ Palin. I swear to God, if she said nuclear wrong one more time I was going to explode. I rather like how Biden very clearly pronounced it correctly after every time she said it wrong. Like, nyah nyah, I can say it right!

So, STRIKE A BLOW FOR PROPER GRAMMAR! Vote Obama Biden!

Tonight? DAVESTIN! Bloggers untie! Buy Dave his Jaegermeisters and let the party begin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!