Wednesday, September 12, 2007

still sick

Tried to go out last night, and learned something:

Wine, Thai curry and rhinovirus do NOT mix.

I was doing fine until about 9pm when I knew I was not long for this world and had to leave RIGHT NOW. I'm sure everyone was all "Huh?" but I just knew I had reached the end of my rope. I cut my losses and left. Nice party up 'til then.

Taking a sicky from work today. You know you are grown up when you call in sick because you REALLY ARE SICK.

I just need to fight this off as much as possible before my VERY EARLY flight to the US on Friday. Nothing worse than being sick on a plane. (Except, of course, sitting next to someone sick on a plane.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!