Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sometimes you just can't help but giggle

I attempted to go for a walk today but was foiled by my nose trying to escape my face by sneezing itself off.

As I retreated back home to swath my face in tissues and nasal sprays, I noticed a small 'loppemarked' or garage sale (usually done by schools here) happening right near my house. I swabbed my runny face as best I could and dove in to the fray, this girl does not miss a good garage sale.

I was bagging up some books I had found (50 nok for a whole bag, your choice, tons of English ones!) when I had to giggle. Stuck in amongst the (mostly Norwegian) cookbooks was a book about Guns N Roses entitled "Appetite for Destruction". I didn't have the heart to tell them about the misfile...it was too perfect as it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!