Thursday, July 02, 2009

house for rent in Austin!

Howdy y'all. Our beloved house in Austin will be up for rent in August. It's a 2 bed 1 bath, 2 living, with big back yard and awesome deck, original 50's tiling in bath and kitchen and tons of storage and in a great central neighborhood. If you know any responsible people who want a real gem of a place to live, contact me at karlagodwoman at yahoo dot com (Serious enquiries only please.) I'll get you in touch with our manager who takes good care of everything for us.

In the meantime, I am endlessly trolling the housing listings here to see what is available, and am seriously torn between renting and buying. One big thing putting us off buying? Usual down payment in Norway is 20-25%!!!!! And housing starts at around 300kusd. I don't know about you, but I don't seem to have a spare 75 or hundred thousand bucks laying around, do you?

It all kind of just makes me want to go back home and live in my own, perfectly lovely, sensible home. I just wish I could bring my job with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!