Friday, November 17, 2006

post beer meme blog post

Happily, and not at all apologetically, stolen from Badger after a night o' beers with pals. Woo!

Explain what ended your last relationship?
Fuck me if I can remember. Actually, maybe that was the problem.

When was the last time you shaved?
Um...Saturday. Maybe I should rectify that.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Trying not to wake up.

What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
I was at the Mean Eyed Cat, one of my favorite bars in Austin. It's a bar that's based on Johnny Cash, and visually and atmospherically, I totally think it's perfect.

Are you any good at math?
Yes in wierd ways. No in others.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it?
I did not get laid. I can still wear the dress.

Do you have any famous ancestors?
Yup. There was a guy that innvented a car, and there was a guy that was the largest mule dealer in the USA long ago (SHUT UP!) and also, I am told, Robert E Lee. And some famous Germans on my mom's side as well. Musicians and brewers.

Have you had to take a loan out for school?
Nope.

Last thing received in the mail?
Bills.

How many different beverages have you had today?
Beer. Coffee. Water. Coke.

Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine?
Really stupid long winded ones where I just vomit out information and stuff because I get tangled in the words and can't remember what I said. Kind of like how this blog post is going.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Quiet Riot, eary 80's. No comments necessary on that one.

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
yes. But I also draw obscene stuff too.

What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had?
I am not scared of the dentist. they give me drugs. I LIKE the dentist.

What is out your back door?
Well, here at my friend Julia's there's a backyard with a deck. In Norway there's ...a deck.

Any plans for Friday night?
Yes! Hanging with my bitches! And then to see my friends' band.

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Well, my hair looks sort of fucked up no matter what I do, so the ocean just adds an extra layer of saltiness to it.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
I LOVE those. Never got one to myself, always had to share. But I really only like the butter and the caramel sides, I don't like the cheese flavored crap.

Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. But honestly, who cares?

Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. Who has time to do all that washing?

Some things you are excited about?
Driving this obscenely fast car my brother lent me, this upcoming weekend which is jam packed with pals and fun, and eating Mexican food until I smell like beans.

What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?
Favorite and Jello are two words that rarely come together in the same sentence for me.

Describe your keychain(s)?
It's got keys on it....duh.

Where do you keep your change?
In my wallet. Also the bottom of my purse.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
Dunno. But it doesn't bother me to do so.

What kind of winter coat do you own?
I think the question in my case should be "how many".

What was the weather like on your graduation day?
I'm from Texas. It was hot.

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
I hang upside down from the ceiling, so the door position does not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!