Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah I did that

I am still recuperating from my trip, catching up with emails, SpaceFace, phone calls, sleep and laundry. Not to mention the hangover that might last until I turn 41.

The trip was so great I almost don't want to talk about it, like I want to keep it close because it was such a special time. But then, I have almost 1000 pictures, sooo.......

......in the meantime, here is a picture of me pointing at the mountain I climbed that was considered a mere hike by Norwegian terms. You can see the trail we took to come down the mountain, there, on the left? STRAIGHT DOWN.

It was a MOUNTAIN. I CLIMBED IT. I still hurt! I will never trust a Norwegian again when they say it is a nice easy climb. A nice easy climb to an American is a flight of stairs. A nice easy climb to a Norwegian? This mountain, called Storvola.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!