Sunday, April 22, 2012

Semi annual switcheroo

IMG-20120422-01275.jpg by karlakp
IMG-20120422-01275.jpg, a photo by karlakp on Flickr.

Wardrobe switchout, winter to summer. This is part one, dresses and skirts. More pants and tops to come later. Argh. My summer wardrobe is substantially larger than my winter one, as I am a creature of warmth.

Edit: Well, I found some of my pants but none, and I mean NONE of them fit anymore. It's rather comical how large they all are. I am going to have to find a seamstress to take them in, and that is going to be an expensive proposition here in Norway. Might be cheaper to just buy new pants. More humorous to go entirely without, though, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!