Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Rapture...I'm hoping for empty grocery stores

Apparently the Rapture is coming on Saturday. If so, will that get me out of work on Monday, and, will it mean the stores won't be so crowded on weekends? If so I am all for it. For those of you with pets, there is a solution so that your pets won't be left alone after you Meet Your Maker.

I'm totally looking forward to it. Though I'm pretty sure I won't make the cut to go Upstairs, because, you know, evil.

If you are wondering about the picture, above, I just posted it because I liked it, no other reason. It's one of a gallery of images from a really hilarious and creative artist. It's the captions that get me.

2 comments:

  1. The truly righteous grow their own food.  So I wouldn't hold my breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When the Rapture comes, I'm thinking to upgrade my vehicle!  See, I'm a "bright side" kinda guy.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!