Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine's Day Greeting to You, a la Karla

Happy Valentine's Day, Goth Style.

Today I am wearing my Special Valentine's Day Shirt.
I bought it sometime in the very early 90's, so it's practically vintage. It's red with black hearts all over it. I like it because the hearts aren't cutesy and red, but evil and black, like mine.

I only ever wear it on V-Day. I wore it with black jeans and black combat boots and a black turtleneck and blood red lipstick, because I really sort of hate Valentine's Day and I like to subvert it as much as possible.

Nobody at work noticed my holiday cheer until I mentioned it. I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!