Monday, February 19, 2007

Movie Crack

I'm sure you have them too. Movies you must watch every time they come on TV no matter how many times you've seen them? You can't help it, you just do? Yep. Thought so. Well, here are mine.

The American President
Dave
Guarding Tess (I heart that movie)(and what's up with the presidential theme?)
Moonstruck
How To Marry a Millionaire
Funny Face
Singin' in the Rain
Evolution
Return to Me
Steel Magnolias
Point Break (on tv now, I think it's Keanu Reeve's best role) (shut up.) (no really, shut up.)
Princess Diaries
Face Off
Fight Club
Star Wars 1-3 (and I do mean the original 1-3, not the crappy new 1-3. I'm too damned old for you to change the numbers on me now, Lucas!)
Blazing Saddles
History of the World Part 1
Galaxy Quest
Dangerous Liaisons
Anything with John Cusack or Doris Day

It is irrelevant that I own at least half of these movies. Nor does it matter if any of them are actually all that good or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!