Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Today is election day

This is it. The Big Day. Today will decide the fate of the US for the next four years, and, I am firmly convinced, will determine how exactly Americans are viewed by the rest of the world forever.
If Bush is voted in, the world will turn its back on the US.
If Kerry is voted in, people will know that Americans are smarter than their President has led the world to believe, and we might have a chance.
It's fairly simple, isn't it?

So go vote for Kerry, willya? It's time to put up or shut up.


Here is another incentive:
If you want to see me, your beloved friend Karla, move back home anytime before 2009, PLEASE vote for Kerry as I doubt I could face living in the States if Bush got re-elected. It would just be too painful to see his smirking face on TV every day. And if I have to hear him say that damn phrase "the 'murican peeple" in his damn mumbly faux-Texas accent one more bloody time.........AACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!