Friday, August 14, 2009

because you asked.

I will post pictures of the Amazing Awesome Oslo Flat tomorrow. Because I was there today.

And yes, I still love it.

And it photographs beautifully.

It's been a helluva a week and I really needed to see that beauty again, and to remind myself that I have things like that to look forward to.

And I found a cool new bar, I think it will be my new 'local'. It even said, over the door, "The Friendly Bar".

And it was. Friendly. I think I attacked a guy so I could look at his cowboy boots. Literally lifted up his leg and hoiked up his pants leg so I could have a gander. As I suspected, they were by Lucchese. This Texan knows her boots.

And she likes her wine.

And, so there. And.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!