Thursday, November 04, 2004

I Hate To Say "I Told You So"....


It's already starting.
Here is the cover of The Daily Mirror, from the UK. This really is the cover, it's not a fake, here is the link to their website.....granted, it's not exactly the "classiest" paper they got in the UK, but it certainly gives you the viewpoint of the man on the street.

I know all this political crap is tiring, so I won't say any more after this post (and for those of you who are Republicans, well, your guy won, so let me bitch, ok?). I just want you to know that I already had a bunch of people here in Norway (two Frenchman, a couple of Norwegians and a Brit) (sounds like the beginning of a joke, doesn't it?) ask me what the hell happened and what I thought. I just sighed, rolled my eyes and said that I was in the other HALF of Americans who did NOT vote for Bush....they got the message.

I'm back to the humorous posts after this. Thanks for letting me rant. Off to London tomorrow, am practicing my Norwegian accent. "Jeg heter Karla. Jeg liker ikke George W. Bush".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!