Saturday, December 17, 2011

I got the butter hook up.

IMG-20111217-01033.jpg by karlakp
IMG-20111217-01033.jpg, a photo by karlakp on Flickr.

Busy busy. Thanks to two friends who gave me some black market Swedish butter, I've been able to be somewhat profligate and used a pound of butter to bake today. How decadent! Chocolate chip cookies complete, next up oatmeal raisin. Smells like the holidays up in here. Thanks, Sweden for filling in the holes left by the Norwegian dairy monopoly Tine and overly protective tariffs.

I have GOT to hit the gym tomorrow to make up for all the cookie dough I just ate.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, these look yummy! My father-in-law sent us home with a box full of homemade krumkaker. ::Insert Homer Simpson gargle here.::

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of black market butter made me LOL. It seems like the silliest thing that has happened in Norway for many years.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!