Wednesday, July 28, 2010

glasses I want/need


I am going to have to go bifocal. You hit 40 and suddenly your vision changes. I know, I know we've all heard it before, but nobody told me how FAST it would happen. Suddenly I have to take off my glasses to see things close up, I remember Dad doing that when I was a kid and I would laugh at him. Yuck. Now it's my turn, I guess.

So, I decided, if I am going to have old lady bifocals (sorry, 'progressives') then I am going to get as FUNKY OLD LADY as I possibly can.

Meet the Prada Nerd glasses. On order as we speak. I will be peering over the top of them soon. I have a feeling this is going to be one expensive funcking pair of glasses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!