Thursday, March 26, 2009

random shots from Munich

Rich was on a shopping spree and somehow ended up on top of a mountain. So he decided to take a picture. (Grant took this picture, it was on Zugspitze.)

Rich, Keith and Gilly take a drink from their delicate, dainty drinks at the Hoffbrauhaus in Munich. Prost!
White out snowstorm! Taken from a window at the Glyptotek, it was too wild to go outside.

Rich giving good head at the Glyptotek. I'm sorry, I know art and history are very serious, but a girl has to have her fun somehow. Rich let me take a few pictures before he lost patience and quit playing.

Series of statues at the Glyptotek, placed as they were originally. I think these statues were taken from Turkey. I am fairly certain they want them back! (Love my wide angle setting on my camera. Go Lumix!)

As I was posing for a picture on top of the Zupspitze, a gust of wind carried along and got me. Notice the one bit of my hair standing straight off my head? Almost every picture that day has that same damn lock of hair, trying to escape. Girl with a curl indeed. Winds were gusting up in excess of 90kmph. Turned the snow and ice into sandpaper.

Skiers got off the train that went up to Zugspitze and commenced to skiing right there.

Me playing Beirfrau at Paulaner am Nockherberg. Those beers were full, heavy and cold. The floor, by the way, was so sticky that I was really worried I would not be able to pick my feet up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!