Monday, February 25, 2013

everything i own will be in this box

IMG-20130225-02600.jpg by karlakp
IMG-20130225-02600.jpg, a photo by karlakp on Flickr.

     
 The container awaits outside. My entire life will go into that big box. Right now I am surrounded by boxes of stuff, and I know how a hoarder feels, weaving their way around a warren of possessions piled up over their heads, balancing precariously. The movers load the container tomorrow.

I don't know if it's worth saying that I FUCKING HATE MOVING? I think that's pretty universal, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Things pile up as we get older. Me, not you. I remember when I could put everything I owned in my '67 Cutlass convertible and hit the road. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, moving sucks!

    I'm interested to read about how things go once you've settled back in the States, I hear and read a lot about reverse culture shock and I find it so fascinating and complex, do you think it will be easy for you to re-integrate and establish a new life again back home?

    Always love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!