Sunday, September 09, 2012

My Top 25 on iTunes


Went to the gym and just let the iPod play my top 25 list. Realized that most of them are in that list because they are good workout, walking or dancing songs. Some I have had for a very long time, (like NIN Closer) and others, like all the She Wants Revenge, are new to my list, but obviously, I am listening to it a lot. Anyhow, with the exception of a few things, I tend towards a definite gothy/dancey kind of music when I work out. (I try not to pole dance when I listen to Peaches.) It's hard for me to hold still when I have the music cranked, I am sure I get funny looks at the gym as I quietly do a seated grind as I do my chest presses! My booty likes the music.

YKK                              Fluke
Let It Rock             Kevin Rudolf & Lil Wayne
Fresh Blood             Eels
Monkey                     Robert Plant Band of Joy
(Jungle Law)             Love & Rockets
Grounds for Divorce      Elbow
Bad Things             Jace Everett
Jump                          Madonna
This S'it Will Fcuk You Up     Combichrist
Electric Blue                     Fluke
Snapshot                     Fluke
Closer                     Nine Inch Nails
I Put A Spell On You           Marilyn Manson
The Night We Nearly Got Busted Alabama 3
A Forest                             Blank & Jones Feat. Robert Smith
Love Me Or Hate Me Remix Lady Sovereign Feat. Missy Elliott
Woke Up This Morning     Alabama 3
Animal Attraction              She Wants Revenge
I Stay Away             Alice In Chains
Tent in Your Pants             Peaches
Power In the Blood     A3
Angry Chair                     Alice In Chains
A Little Bit Harder Now       She Wants Revenge
Take the World              She Wants Revenge
Show Me How to Live           Audioslave

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!