Thursday, July 26, 2012

SEX!

OK, just kidding, but I couldn't think of a title for this post. I bet I get lots of hits, though.

What I really wanted to do is to point you to this great article on the Scandinavian dichotomy. It's from A.A. Gill writing for Vanity Fair, and he really nails the Scandinavian ethos. Well done, and this from the guy that wrote the single, sickest most fucked up book I have ever read, called Sap Rising. 

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2012/08/scandinavian-culture-aa-gill

And, just because it was pretty, a picture I took of the Oslo harbor from the water.




1 comment:

  1. jaymo4:20 AM

    Wow, nailed it. Snarky, which of course I love. Only place I'd quibble is in his estimation that they don't like ostentation...surely he couldn't have spent much time in Oslo, seems like everyone under 60 dresses very well indeed. Thanks for sharing, now I have to look into this sick book you speak of...

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!