Sunday, January 15, 2012

While I wait for my bath to fill up, a bullet post

  • I totally don't get the Tim Tebow thing, and I never will.
  • This is because, mainly, that I am not a football fan.
  • Never have been.
  • Yes, I know this is heresy for a Texan.
  • Bite me.
  • Anyhow, I don't get why this guy is being so lauded for his religious zealotry.
  • I wonder if people would admire him as much if he were Muslim or Buddhist.
  • Heh, I bet not.
  • I get restless this time of year.
  • Something about the cold, and the light starting to rebuild, and me being stuck inside.
  • (Funny, I talked to my mom yesterday, like I do every Saturday, and she gets like this too. Is it genetic?)
  • It usually means I clean stuff and throw shit out.
  • Today I hit my bathroom, got rid of old vitamins, hair products, etc.
  • And cleaned every shelf in there.
  • I also vacuumed, mopped the whole apartment, and completely cleaned the kitchen top to bottom.
  • I had no idea that the kitchen fan filter could get THAT disgusting.
  • Note to self, clean that sucker way more often.
  • Then I was still hyper (listening to music does that to me) so I worked out.
  • Just a small workout on my mini trampoline, with weights and stuff.
  • (I hate doing squats, but they are mighty effective!)
  • Not as big a workout as at the gym, but I could still watch the Las Vegas Pawn Stars at the same time.
  • I love that show.
  • I need to buy heavier hand weights.
  • Rich made dinner.
  • He's got the potential to be a good cook, he just needs to learn those little tricks of the trade, like what you can substitute for other stuff and that you can tweak a recipe to suit.
  • So he made a very good chicken pot pie.
  • I was impressed.
  • I'm also full.
  • Burp.
  • Back to work tomorrow.
  • Oh lord this time of year is hard.
  • No time off any time soon and just one slog after another.
  • I do have a little break coming up soon in London, though.
  • Yippee!
  • Oh, and just because I could: I bought a US size 10 leather dress the other day. SIZE FREAKING 10! it fit!
  • Squeee!

2 comments:

  1. jaymo5:54 AM

    Kitchen fan filter? What? You mean those things can be cleaned???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. They can. And should. BOY should they.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!