Friday, April 13, 2012

suck


Worst day ever today.

No details, but culminated in my getting on a tram that then ended up running into a pizza delivery van. I actually started laughing as the idea of the tram hitting a pizza delivery van on this particular day at this particular time was so cliche, it tickled my funny bone something fierce. Even when I am REALLY pissed off, I still see the funny side. I mean, REALLY? A fucking pizza van? What, was it driven by an old lady with a zimmer frame and a baby carriage?

I then changed transport mode, walked to the nearest train station, caught a train which thankfully did NOT derail, and ended up with freinds at my old hangout pub where I managed to get nicely hammered. There are very innapropriate (why can I not spell that word right now? Oh, yeah, drunk) photos of me floating around on many a phone right now. I just wish I could remember what phones and what was so funny that we needed to photo it. I think there were some 'tightest abs' competitions, or something. Did I win? I don't know. I didn't flash anything pink or nsfw, I think. Don't really care. Gonna hurt tomorrow......

Around 9pm someone pointed out that it is Friday the 13th. At this point, I just feel lucky to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!