Thursday, April 26, 2012

some pictures


                                                Getting instructions before the activities.


                                                                    Jesus that's high!


                                                         Climbing the pole (the first time).

                                                                   karla on a wire!



                                  This is not me but you get a sense of how high that pole was.

Jumping from the pole to the swing. (The ropes were for support, they didn't have anything to do with my forcing myself to jump except knowing that I wouldn't die (i hoped).


                                         This was the hardest part, trying to stand on the pole.


                               Coming down after the jump. that harness was kind of tight. Ow.


                                      Me and my team after the climbing. Feeling well chuffed.

4 comments:

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!