- My finger
- q tips (DON'T tell me how bad that is, I KNOW NOW!)
- My elbow (they say never put anything smaller than your elbow in your ear.)
- Olive oil
- Norwegian ear cleaning spray
- US ear cleaning stuff
- British ear cleaning stuff
- Norwegian antibiotic/steroid drops, doctor prescribed
- Vodka (Yes. Really.)
- Hydrogen Peroxide. (Felt like ANTS in my BRAIN! ANTS! BRAIN!)
- More (different) Norwegian ear cleaning stuff
- A squeezy rubber bulb to 'earigate' my ear.
My ears are still a bit clogged, especially the right one, but I am loth to put anything else in there for fear of it falling off or something.
Kids, don't get ear infections/impacted ear wax/whatever the fuck this is, as an adult. I've had a really shitty week.