Wednesday, August 25, 2010

nifty

Rich is back from the US, he went on August 2nd, so I hadn't seen him for three weeks, almost. It's good to have him home.

He brought me back a new iTouch for my birthday, my old one was freezing up and slow and getting too full. I LOVE the new one ... it's so much quicker to the touch, and faster, and with bigger storage and has the external speaker so I can watch the occasional YouTube without having to find earbuds. He also brought me a new cover for it and some screen covers. He's really good about that sort of thing. I just bang the shit out of my stuff until it looks disreputable, normally (you should see my other iPods) but this one might survive my bonking it around. (But I will say, he's Anal Boy, always worried about scratches or stains, and I am Disaster Girl, always scratching something or spilling stuff. I figure, that's what washers are for so no big deal, and dab at the coffee on my shirt with whatever's handy, while he's busy using soda water to clean spilled water from his clothes!)

So, anyhow, I've been upgrading my apps, downloading more tv shows, and upgrading all my iTunes music to the DRM free versions, which is cool because it was annoying that I couldn't share my own music if I wanted to. And so I've been enjoying my new, faster, spiffier iTouch and am thinking I am so cool.

Then my coworker showed me his iPad.

Dammit. Now I want one. I swore up and down I didn't want one, that I didn't need it. (And, honestly, I don't NEED it.Who needs any of these things?) But. I. Want. iPad. Oh how I want.

Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!