Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Thunderboomer*

What I woke up to last night.

We had a nice little thunderstorm last night, actually more of a lightning storm than a thunder storm.

They are pretty rare here, and I always forget how much I miss them until one happens.

We had to run around closing windows as the sudden gusts of wind were blowing water in all over the place. I could hear the surprised shrieks of women outside who got caught in the downpour (that was kind of funny).

Everyone was talking about the storm today, it was big news. Today was one of those still, humid days you get in summer. It almost felt like Texas. Almost.

*My Dad always calls thunderstorms 'thunderboomers'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!