Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Random picture day!

This is where I pick a random pic from my hard drive and post it, here goes:


Ah, yes. This is when I went to Istanbul in and met my parents there for a week. I think it was October 2006? The photo is at the Grand Bazaar. That's my mom on the left of the pic (nice rack Mom!). I'm in the background, looking scary as I bargain for a scarf. I got lots of vendors hollering "You crazy lady!" at me when I wouldn't buy what they wanted me to at their price. I am fearless, when I bargain. If they don't come down, I walk. They don't like that.

Severely crazy week this week. Busy as hell.

I go see Lyle Lovett on Sunday. SWOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!