Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bullety goodness

  • I would like to invite my blogging friends, you know who you are, to START BLOGGING AGAIN!
  • I miss you guys. I miss your words.
  • I'm tired.
  • Like, seriously, I am mentally and physically exhausted.
  • Summer was so busy, I was so stressed for a variety of reasons, work was insane, then the move and blah blah blah has just all come together to cause me to want to veg out and not think.
  • I want to ESCAPE. I need a holiday.
  • We got our new bed yesterday.
  • Delivered by two of the smelliest guys I have ever smelled.
  • Like, wow, had to fumigate the apartment AND burn candles.
  • The new bed is pretty sweet.
  • It's very tall and supportive and lush.
  • Why did we wait 14 years to get a new one?
  • From now on, new bed every 10 years, or sooner if it starts to need it. NO EXCEPTIONS.
  • My back will thank me.
  • I couldn't get out of the bed this morning. Physically could NOT.
  • So I just kind of didn't.
  • I deserve it.
  • I still couldn't escape the Blackberry though.
  • I saw a strange thing: this chick walked by wearing skin tight shiny latex leggings, a tight sheer sweater that did not cover her bum, high fuck me heels that clicked like hooker shoes...and she had a head scarf on. It was total mixed messages and I am now confused. Is that legal for a muslim chick to dress like a ho but wear a headscarf?
  • It was sort of like a nun in a minidress, like WTF?
  • I had to go to three different stores to get night lights and drain screens.
  • I miss Target.
  • I'm going home for Thanksgiving.
  • Also, I realized something: From now on the phrase "Act your age not your shoe size" can no longer apply to me.
  • My age IS my shoe size (in Europe, which is 41.)
  • Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!