Saturday, September 26, 2009

Beer


Beer, originally uploaded by karlakp.

A picture of a beer I had tonight at the Oslo Microbrygerri, at least, I think that's the spelling. The beers tended towards the hoppy end of the spectrum, I prefer the maltier ones.

Oh dudes, I am SO tired after this week. I am in severe rest deficit and I don't know when I will catch up. I am on the verge of exhaustion.

The flat is coming along, we got the living room furniture in place and Rich got his new macho biggo TV. I will admit, the picture is about 10000 times better. We still have to find homes for books, tchotchkes and all the glassware that used to reside in the dining room. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!