Friday, August 07, 2009

random tipsy maudlin post

Ok, so I have had some wine, so sue me. It's time for a bullet post. It feels like a day for bullet posts. I feel bullet posty.

  • John Hughes is dead.
  • My childhood is dead.
  • I am old.
  • So there's that.
  • It's been an insane week at work.
  • Stressful
  • Exhilarating.
  • All consuming
  • I am trying to come down from it, I figure by Sunday night I'll be ok, then next week?
  • Even busier.
  • I will be needing a raise, and soon.
  • The sun came out today.
  • I laid in the hammock for a while.
  • Fell asleep almost instantly.
  • My knee is healing nicely.
  • Except I wore white jeans yesterday?
  • And that was the one time, the ONLY time, my knee bled.
  • ON the white jeans.
  • Of course.
  • This?
  • Might be the most delightfully oddball thing I have ever seen.
  • "Ahhh no more yankee my wankie, the Donger needs food."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!