Thursday, May 14, 2009

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing

Which is why I haven't been blogging. I really don't have anything positive or interesting to say. (Not that I don't have good stuff happening, I actually had two very good bits of news this week, but they are so totally overshadowed by the CRAP. And, I can't talk about the good stuff anyhow. Shame, if I had gotten either bit of news any other time it would have made my week.)

So now I'm left with a lot of stress and some very difficult decisions to make which have to happen faster than is comfortable, yet will affect us for the rest of our lives.

Our time in Norway might be at a sudden end.....or it could continue for a very long time.

And we have to figure it all out by end August. I don't think three months is enough time to figure out the rest of your life, do you? Either way, no matter what, it means a move this summer. I fucking HATE moving. I am very, VERY angry. And stressed. I am so stressed it's sort of unreal. Physically, as well as mentally, overwrought.

I can't put any more details than that right now. (FYI, our health is fine, families fine, all that is ok, nobody's died. Some dreams, yes, those have died, but not any people.)

I think maybe I'll just show my general feelings pictorially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!