Wednesday, July 02, 2008

24 hours

It's been a big 24 hours. In that time I have walked on the Sahara, gone swimming in the Mediterranean and been to a galaxy far far away.

Sahara!



The Mediterranean!

Galaxy far far away!

I'm really tired. That's alot to fit into a 24 hour period!

Thank God (and wireless broadband!) that they have the means for me to blog by the pool. That and copious amounts of rose and sunscreen is what is keeping me awake right now.Did I mention the Tunisian wine is good? Mmmmm.......

I think Haloscan is down, so if you don't see a link to leave a comment, sorry. I don't know what to do. Hopefully it will be back up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!