Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Whorehouse blooms and a surprise blogiversary


Whorehouse blooms, originally uploaded by karlakp.

Look at these lilies! Aren't they gorgeous? Our whole flat smells like a French whorehouse!

Speaking of flowers and things of beauty, or for that matter, whores, Happy Blogiversary to me. I totally just found out today that today is the fourth birthday of this here blog, and I only figured THAT out because I was all, like, "Hmm, my blogiversary is around here somewhere, better check...oh holy crap it's today? TODAY!!!?" And me without even a new outfit! Oh well, I have wine. That should be good enough.

Special shout out to Dave2, my Blog God. Dude, without you, I don't think I would have kept this up as long as I have. You're my inspiration. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!