Wednesday, April 02, 2008

GAH!

OMFG today is ANNOYING. I am restless as HELL! I can't sit still.
 
Ever get that feeling where you just feel like something is missing but you don't know what? Just...need something. But what???? Get drunk? Fuck? Get in a fight? Go slam at a punk show and get rowdy?  Get some exercise? What? Nothing seems to be the answer.
 
My stomach is tight and I am stressed but not really sure why.  General malcontent, I guess. Just sort of need to scream. Must be moving at all times. I'm like the tiger in the cage that knows it's better outside. Even if it maybe isn't.
 
AAAAGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


You rock. That's why Blockbuster's offering you one month of Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!