Friday, March 14, 2008

Blogging in grunts and inches

 
 
 
 
 
I went and got my hair recut today....all told I lost about 7 inches in length. Lesson learned...seems I can't have long AND fluffy anymore, I have to pick one. So for right now I'll pick fluffy and hope it keeps a semblance of poof as it grows out. Not sure when my hair stopped being the overwhelmingly large entity it was in college, but there we have it. Oh well, the girl who cut my hair was wonderfully sweet and immediately saw the problem and fixed it to perfection (if a shorter perfection than I had originally intended) but hair grows and we will see what happens.
 
As we say in Norway...God Helg! That means happy weekend, but I always feel like I might accidentally get confused and say Go To Hell, which would not be what I meant at all.


___________________

 
 "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken."
...Tyler Durden, Fight Club


Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!