Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Omid Djalili

If you have read my blog for a while, you might remember that a year or so ago I went to London and managed to catch an Iranian/British comedian named Omid Djalili perform live. He is seriously one of the funniest comedians ever, he skewers every race, color creed and social strata and makes it all funny and charming. I especially love it when he belly dances.

Anyhow, he has a show on the BBC and I am very happy that they are showing it here in Norway on one of the Swedish channels.

You can go to You Tube for some clips, like this one:


Search him out and watch some more. In his own words, he is "the man who puts the fat into fatwa, the fun into fundamentalism and the ham into Hamas".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!