Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I think i had a bad day today..but I am not sure

Have you ever had it where you had a really bad thing and a really good thing happen in one day? And so you aren't sure what to think?

That happened to me today.

I'm confused. But right now the bad is winning out in my mood, mostly because the bad can overcome the good if things don't work out as I would hope. (The bad and good are sort of all tied up in one package. Sorry to be vague, it's all work related, but just trust me, it's a good news bad news scenario.)

It could all go horribly pear shaped.

(Thought...why is something going pear shaped bad? I like pears...and have an affinity for the shape, sort of having that shape myself.)

Screw the pears, I want pepperkake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!