Thursday, December 13, 2007

effin' cold

It is COLD outside. COLD. Like, your breath catches in your throat COLD.

Thing about this is......

If you have been a semi-regular reader of my verbal meanderings (Beer! Beer makes me semantically gifted!) you know that I am a girl who will always choose wearing a skirt over pants of any sort. Skirts are easy, comfortable and they don't squeeze your yum yums.

Problem is... I HATE WEARING HOSE OR TIGHTS OF ANY KIND.

Which means my ass was COLD TODAY. Even under a long suede skirt and boots and a slip and a long coat. That air just crawls RIGHT up there.

Brrr......

I'm going to have to wear tights for a while, my ass is too cold.

Rich made us a reservation for a hotel in New Effin' York for a few days over the Christmas holidays. Shopping? I think so. Since I'll be there and all, might as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!