Thursday, October 18, 2007

Friday?

Is it Friday yet?

I 've done exceedingly well on the low carbs thing until last night, when I broke down and had a bowl of cheerios. I couldn't help it. I've been absolutely STARVING all week. Teeth gnashing, stomach growling, steal boller from babies INSATIABLE. Couldn't figure out WHY as I really have been eating enough and quite healthily too.

Then I realized it's my hungry week. Girls, you know what I mean. There's grumpy week, tired week, fat week and for me, hungry week. Luckily I also have one good week a month as well, but hungry week when you are on a low carb diet and all you can think about is carbs pretty much SUCKS. I dream of donuts.

So I gave in and had the damned Cheerios (ok OK and one small piece of chocolate. JUST ONE.) And I'll be damned if for the first time this week I didn't go to bed hungry. Turns out I really needed those carbs.

I think hungry week is almost over, but I am still PIGGING OUT on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!