Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ya think it can't get any better and then it DOES

Oh My God.

I went to pick up the tickets for the puppet show today. And there, on the tickets, is printed:

PUPPETRY OF THE PENIS. presented by STAND UP NORGE.

(Karla begins rolling around on the floor laughing and giggling and clutching her stomach in gleeful agony)

Stand up! Presents Puppetry of the Penis! Oh will they? I hope so!!!!!

I am already having so damn much fun with this show I almost don't need to see it. Really.

I got tickets on the 8th row. I thought that was close enough to see things without the use of opera glasses, but far enough away that if there is any Gallagher type stuff I won't get hit....

**This just in**
Guys? Anyone looking for a job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!