Friday, January 12, 2007

More pictures of Tallinn

We did manage to get some shots of Tallinn in daytime.....

This is the outside of Contrevento, a really REALLY good Italian place. I mean, REALLY good. I was like Meg Ryan in that scene in "When Harry Met Sally" when I was eating my steak. It was REALLY good. Rich, of course, preteneded he did not know who that moaning orgasmic woman was at his table, but once I made him taste the steak, he sort of got why I was so vocal. And the pasta did not suck either. The restaurant, by the way, is in St Katerine's Passage, this ancient alleyway by the old city walls that has become home to artists. The Artist's Guild is there and there is lots to look at and buy.


A monk who reminded me of Rasputin, walking down the street.

I got an email out of the blue from some folks who run an educational website. They want to use some of my photos as aids for teaching about cultural geography. I checked them out, they are on the up and up and it's a really big and interesting website, and I am flattered as now I am a professional (albeit unpaid) photographer!

More photos of Tallinn below, plus do check the bighead blog for some other ones involving either my or other's large craniums in beautiful settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!