Tuesday, November 21, 2006

thieving on down the line

I stole this from Karla May who stole it from a blog she visited for the first time (you go with your thieving self!) I'm here at my parents' (dad's over there asleep on his chair) and have spent the morning being chewed on by a very determined puppy who thinks humans are just big moving chew toys. After I do this i will fill the puncture holes in my arms and ankles made by puppy teeth with neosporin and some spackle.


Yourself: lazy
Your partner: away
Your hair: leonine
Your Mother: goofy
Your Father: snoozing
Your Favorite Item: Luccese
Your dream last night: sex
Your Favorite Drink: mocha
Your Dream Car: fast
Your Dream Home: bigger
The Room You Are In: comfortable
Your Ex: which?
Your fear: blindness
Where you Want to be in Ten Years? healthy
Who you hung out with last night: family
What You're Not: cheap
Muffins: cake
One of Your Wish List Items: home
The Last Thing You Did: scamper
What You Are Wearing: jeans
Your favorite weather: autumn
Your Favorite Book: 3 Musketeers
Last thing you ate: cereal
Your Life: unsettled
Your mood: calm
Your Best Friends: strong
What are you thinking about right now: nap?
Your car: sold
What are you doing at the moment: contemplating
Your summer: sunlit
Relationship status: ever-evolving
What is on your TV: reflections
What is the weather like: crisp
When is the last time you laughed: morning

Now I will stretch out on one of the sofas in the "great room" and vedge while flipping through some of my mom's catalogues. I know this sounds wierd, but we don't get catalogues in Norway and I totally MISS them. Shopping while not moving off your ass....you don't realize a hole in your life until it's filled....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!