Thursday, September 28, 2006

Does this mean i have man hands?

I found this article relating finger length to athletic ability.....

Now, my ring finger is, indeed, substantially longer than my pointy finger. Does this mean that I have latent athletic ability that I just never did anything with? I mean, I likes me a good workout as much as the next guy...but this finger length thing is interesting.....could have been a contender? Even thought I've never really liked running and only ever do it when being chased?

I also read somewherethat having a longer second toe than a big toe means you are smart. My third toe is longer than my big toe as well, does that mean I am extra smart? Smart and fast?

Or am I just a digital freak?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!