Thursday, August 10, 2006

oh these are good as well....

So from Dan and Eileen I've got "busier than a one legged man at a (Carolina) ass kicking contest."

From Stev I've gotten "Faster than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs." (And let me tell you, I know how that cat feels.)

La Turista had something about a peg legged man and a woman with a glass eye...but maybe it's best if she tells that one.....

C'mon people, keep 'em coming. What other colorful sayings did you grow up with? I know my mom has some really great ones in German. I'll have to get her to tell me them.

Speaking of German.....I'll be posting sporadically for the next few days. I have some beer and schnitzel in the very near future......tschuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!