Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My hell, part 1 1/2

Another thing that will be part of my hell is my working as a travel agent doing nothing but on-line flight reservations.

Right now I am trying to figure out my trip to the US in fall. This trip will have to encompass: a visit to mother in law on the East Coast, a visit to parents in the middle of the country, a visit to Austin AND a trip to Houston for my 20 (gah!!!) year high school reunion. I would like the visit to my parents to encompass Thanksgiving. The reunion (gah!!!) is set for a date not too far before that. AND we have to factor in an unused flight from Oslo to Houston that I got through frequent flyer miles that I didn't use due to some wierd scheduling last time I was in Texas. I'm wondering if I can factor that in to the equation somewhere to save me some cash. And I somehow want to have enough time in each place to not feel too rushed. Yeah, don't think that will happen.

I swear, I feel like I am doing one of those horrendous algebra equations: If x = y and you want to be in Houston on z, then how will you get to Austin for ab to the power of 2? If the train is going x miles and hits a tree, and the tree lands y number of feet away after impact, how tall is the tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!