Friday, June 23, 2006

nothing to see here, move along

Not much going on that needs extensive updating. It's been rainy and overcast, so the walking gets fit in when I can. Of course, it's sunny right now, and here I am on the blog. Figures.

One of my favorite shops in Norway is having a sale, and I have been a happy camper going to a few of their different stores and grabbing up some pretties. When they have sales you gotta move fast or you lose out. But I tend to bee pretty lucky there and the ladies at the shop nearest me know me by name. Which is good and bad, as I have actually spent the last two months AVOIDING their store because it's just too tempting. But then I feel guilty when I go in and haven't talked to them in forever.

Rich went out on a company sponsored party trip last night to an island in the Oslofjord that he tells me is called Karla Island. I don't know if I believe that, having never seen it on a map, but it seems like he sure had a good time, judging by the absolute state of snockered he came home in. Those company parties are lethal when the alcohol flows for free. So I am extra tired because of a certain drunk boy who snored all night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. No spam gets through. Don't try it. I Love comments from real people though! Thanks!